- Sales Tax will be charged on all orders picked up or delivered to an address in Minnesota.
- Customer must inspect all goods upon receipt and notify Tirewiz LLC within 7 business days if any products are missing or damaged.
- Unless otherwise indicated, products sold with a Manufacturer's/Factory/Direct Warranty may be returned to Tirewiz LLC within 7 days of receipt for replacement or service under warranty
- After 7 days following receipt of a product sold with a Manufacturer's/Factory/Direct Warranty, products must be returned directly to the product's maker (or point of contact specified at the time of purchase) for warranty service.
- Products returned for any reason other than exchange or replacement may be subject to a 15% return fee
- Shipping fees and/or return shipping costs are not refundable and will not be borne by Tirewiz LLC
- After 30 days, only returns of non-working product will be honored; no refunds after 30 days
- All direct replacements are limited to product availability. If an exact replacement for a returned item is not available, a credit will be issued or the product will be substituted with one of same-or-better specifications
- Other than Gift Certificates, credits expire 6 months after the date they are issued
- All products being returned must be issued a Return Materials Authorization (RMA) number by our Technical Support or Customer Service Staff BEFORE they are returned
- Unauthorized/unmarked returns will not be honored
- RMA numbers are valid for and products must be returned to Tirewiz LLC within 30 days of issue
- To be accepted, all products being returned must be clearly labeled with the assigned RMA number and accompanied with a printed copy of the sales order or invoice
- Customers must pack any item(s) being returned completely, with all manuals, parts, accessories, etc., as if they are new and in working condition
- Regardless of condition, all products must be packaged appropriately so as not to incur physical damage during return shipping, damaged product(s) will be returned to customer
- Failure to follow these guidelines will invalidate both the RMA and the warranty
- Tirewiz LLC will not be responsible or held liable for any incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of any product(s) it sells
- Tirewiz LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone